Real Estate Specialists | Downtown Minneapolis Lofts and Condos for Sale
We’re proud to introduce you to The Place for Lofts sales team! Please contact one of our experienced professionals to receive personal attention. We are on-site during the day and ready to answer any questions that you may have.
Colleen Ratzlaff LaBeau
- Licensed Realtor since 1985
- Licensed Builder since 1986
- Marketing Condos in Minneapolis since 2009 – Bridgewater, Stonebridge, Portland Tower and The Legacy
- Managing Realtors since 1986
Colleen is a full service agent with a team to meet all of your buyer and/or selling needs. You may reach Colleen at (952) 292-7235, or email email@example.com.
With my expertise and enthusiasm, I have assisted both buyers and sellers in fulfilling their metropolitan dream of living or investing in their future. I look forward to help you from the start of the process of looking for a new Condo to the completion of the real estate transaction.
Real Estate Agent and Consutatnt with over 11 years real estate experience specializing in Downtown Minneapolis Condos and Lofts
- Currently part of a Team that has marketed and sold 700+ condos (over 500 million+ in sales)
- Focus on helping buyers, sellers and investors build equity and obtain their ultimate lifestyle through real estate
- Currently with RE/MAX Advantage Plus/LaBeau and Associates marketing the Portland Tower
- Previously sold Stonebridge Lofts, Bridgewater Lofts and 5th Avenue Lofts
- Studied at Carlson School of Management
- Member of local real estate association
- Current investor/owner of 2 Condominium properties
- RE/MAX is the largest real estate brokerage network operating in over 90 countries, 6,300 offices and 90,000 agents
To reach Lynne, call (612) 341-4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently with ReMax Advantage Plus, marketing for Portland Tower, Bridgewater Lofts, Stonebridge Lofts and The Legacy
- Presently part of the sales team that has sold over 510 condos (over 240 million in sales) in the last 7 years
- Previously started working for his family real estate business at the age of 14
- St. Cloud State University graduate with a degree in Marketing and Psychology
- 2 years of experience with property management and marketing real estate
- Active member of Young Professionals of the Twin Cities
You may reach Patrick at (612) 341-4000, or email email@example.com.
Jon Sinnen began his real estate career in 1996 after graduating from St. Cloud State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in real estate. He has focused his career around working directly for developers and builders as part of their sales and marketing team for numerous new construction projects in the Twin Cities metro area. He joined RE/MAX to take advantage of the Company’s market presence and superior support so that he could focus his time and energy on what he does best, connecting with clients and providing them with stellar customer service.
Jon believes in representing his clients on the most professional level. As a Master Certified New Homes Sales Professional (MCSP), he holds the knowledge, expertise and tools to guide the buyers through the condo buying process while making it both fun and educational. Jon’s experience and “client-focused” approach allows his customers to buy and sell property with confidence.
You can contact Jon Sinnen directly at (952)292-6924 or Jon@SinnenTeam.com.
I have over 14 years’ experience helping buyers and sellers successfully purchase and market their homes and investment property. I have helped close more than $600 million in individual and team real estate transactions during this time.
My specialty is new construction; including single family homes and condos & lofts, and I hold a certified New Construction Specialist designation. My ambitions lie in establishing long lasting and fulfilling relationships by being perceptive to client’s needs and goals. I use honest and open methods of communication to create an outstanding real estate experience and help clients build equity through investing in real estate.
- From Sioux Falls, SD, graduated from Minnesota State University with BFA
- Previous work experience at Wells Fargo Institutional Trust providing investment support and customer relation management for trust clients.
- Married, have two 20 year old boys who attend NDSU, Fargo.
- Licensed realtor in Minnesota since 2003
- Previous experience working for McDonald Homes, United Builders, Bridgewater & Stonebridge Lofts & Key Land Homes. Past member of the Minnesota Real Estate Team, #1 REMAX Team since 2006.
- Member of the Minneapolis Area Board of Realtors
- REMAX is the largest real estate brokerage network, operating in over 90 countries, 6,300 offices with over 90,000 agents.
You may call Lise at 612-701-4139, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.