Real Estate Specialists | Downtown Minneapolis Lofts and Condos for Sale
We’re proud to introduce you to The Place for Lofts sales team! Please contact one of our experienced professionals to receive personal attention. We are on-site during the day and ready to answer any questions that you may have.
Colleen Ratzlaff LaBeau
- Licensed Realtor since 1985
- Licensed Builder since 1986
- Marketing Condos in Minneapolis since 2009 – Bridgewater, Stonebridge, Portland Tower
- Managing Realtors since 1986
Colleen is a full service agent with a team to meet all of your buyer and/or selling needs.
16 years of real estate experience – Residential, Commercial, Analysis, Management, Rental.Expert in ALL things Downtown Minneapolis Real Estate. Expert in MOST things Downtown.
- Member of local real estate associations, advisory committees and boards
- Board Member of the First Tee of the Twin Cities – thefirstteeminneapolis.org
- Board Member of the Downtown Families Minneapolis – downtownfamiliesmpls.org
- Associate Board Member of PCA – positivecoach.org
- Urban Land Institute Member, Contributor, Speaker and Graduate.
- St. Thomas Real Estate Program Supporter and Contributor.
- NAIOP Supporter and Contributor.
- MAR Legislative Affairs Advisory Board.
- Donator of Time, Energy and Money to many charity organizations in many different levels of need.
- Find Me: Mill City Neighborhood, Live Music, Patios, Twins, Vikings, Gophers, Timberwolves, Traveling, Tennis, Golf, Coffee, Having a Good Time, Looking at Real Estate, Building Relationships, Maintaining Friendships, Parenting
With my expertise and enthusiasm, I have assisted both buyers and sellers in fulfilling their metropolitan dream of living or investing in their future. I look forward to help you from the start of the process of looking for a new Condo to the completion of the real estate transaction.
Real Estate Agent and Consutatnt with over 11 years real estate experience specializing in Downtown Minneapolis Condos and Lofts
- Currently part of a Team that has marketed and sold 700+ condos (over 500 million+ in sales)
- Focus on helping buyers, sellers and investors build equity and obtain their ultimate lifestyle through real estate
- Currently with RE/MAX Advantage Plus/LaBeau and Associates marketing the Portland Tower
- Previously sold Stonebridge Lofts, Bridgewater Lofts and 5th Avenue Lofts
- Studied at Carlson School of Management
- Member of local real estate association
- Current investor/owner of 2 Condominium properties
- RE/MAX is the largest real estate brokerage network operating in over 90 countries, 6,300 offices and 90,000 agents
Currently with ReMax Advantage Plus, marketing for Portland Tower, Bridgewater Lofts, Stonebridge Lofts and The Legacy
- Presently part of the sales team that has sold over 510 condos (over 240 million in sales) in the last 7 years
- Previously started working for his family real estate business at the age of 14
- St. Cloud State University graduate with a degree in Marketing and Psychology
- 2 years of experience with property management and marketing real estate
- Active member of Young Professionals of the Twin Cities
Jon Sinnen began his real estate career in 1996 after graduating from St. Cloud State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in real estate. He has focused his career around working directly for developers and builders as part of their sales and marketing team for numerous new construction projects in the Twin Cities metro area. He joined RE/MAX to take advantage of the Company’s market presence and superior support so that he could focus his time and energy on what he does best, connecting with clients and providing them with stellar customer service.
Jon believes in representing his clients on the most professional level. As a Master Certified New Homes Sales Professional (MCSP), he holds the knowledge, expertise and tools to guide the buyers through the condo buying process while making it both fun and educational. Jon’s experience and “client-focused” approach allows his customers to buy and sell property with confidence.
You can contact Jon Sinnen directly at (952)292-6924 or Jon@SinnenTeam.com.